BOLOGNA 5th-7th NOV 2020
Palazzo della Cultura e dei Congressi – Piazza della Costituzione, 4/A – 40128 Bologna
PRE-CONGRESS INVITED SPEAKERS
- Lars Bjorndal → Management of deep and extremely deep caries: Pathology Treatment and Level of Evidence
- Charbel Allam → Endodontic Microsurgery: The Surgical Techniques That You Should Know and Master
- Charbel Allam → When Micro-Endodontic Surgery Becomes The Last Chance To Solve Apical Infection And Oral Desease
- Lars Bjorndal → Management of deep and extremely deep caries – When should we avoid or perform pulp invasive treatments?
- Josette Camilleri → Choosing the right material for root-end filling and perforation repair
- Arnaldo Castellucci → Non-surgical and surgical repair of pathologic and iatrogenic root perforations
- Enrico DiVito → Advancements in Endodontic Debridement and Disinfection
- Roberto Fornara → CBCT & decision making: the impact of 3D imaging on treatment planning
- Vittorio Franco → Ni-Ti instruments: are all files the same?
- Ahmed Abdel Rahman Hashem → Decision making in management of apical periodontitis: the gray areas
- Francesco Mangani → 25 years of adhesive partial restorations for endo-treated posterior teeth
- Damiano Pasqualini, Elio Berutti → Digital solutions in complex surgical and non surgical endodontic cases
- Silvio Taschieri → Anatomy is the milestone of Endodontic surgery and implantology
- Tugba Türk → Pulp Revitalization Procedures in Immature and Mature Teeth
A simultaneous interpreting service from English into Italian and from Italian into English will be provided.