Thursday 5th November 2020
PRE-CONGRESS COURSE – ANTIPODES OF ENDODONTICS
- Prof. Charbel Allam → Endodontic Microsurgery: The Surgical Techniques That You Should Know and Master
- Prof. Lars Bjorndal → Management of deep and extremely deep caries: Pathology Treatment and Level of Evidence
Friday 6th and Saturday 7th November 2020
- Prof. Charbel Allam → When Micro-Endodontic Surgery Becomes The Last Chance To Solve Apical Infection And Oral Desease
- Prof. Elio Berutti → Is minimally-invasive in Endodontics only for Specialists?
- Prof. Lars Bjorndal → Management of deep and extremely deep caries – When should we avoid or perform pulp invasive treatments?
- Prof. Josette Camilleri → Choosing the right material for root-end filling and perforation repair
- Dott. Arnaldo Castellucci → Non-surgical and surgical repair of pathologic and iatrogenic root perforations
- Dott.Enrico DiVito → Advancements in Endodontic Debridement and Disinfection
- Dott. Roberto Fornara → CBCT & decision making: the impact of 3D imaging on endodontic treatment planning
- Prof. Ahmed Abdel Rahman Hashem → Decision making in management of apical periodontitis: the gray areas
- Prof. Francesco Mangani → 25 years of adhesive partial restorations for endo – treated posterior teeth
- Prof. Damiano Pasqualini → Digital solutions in complex surgical and non surgical endodontic cases
- Dott. Silvio Taschieri → Anatomy is the milestone of Endodontic surgery and implantology
- Dott.ssa Tugba Türk → Pulp Revitalization Procedures in Immature and Mature Teeth
A simultaneous interpreting service from English into Italian and from Italian into English will be provided.