PRE-CONGRESS INVITED SPEAKERS
- Lars Bjorndal → Management of deep and extremely deep caries: Pathology Treatment and Level of Evidence
- Charbel Allam → Endodontic Microsurgery: The Surgical Techniques That You Should Know and Master
- Charbel Allam → When Micro-Endodontic Surgery Becomes The Last Chance To Solve Apical Infection And Oral Desease
- Lars Bjorndal → Management of deep and extremely deep caries – When should we avoid or perform pulp invasive treatments?
- Josette Camilleri → Choosing the right material for root-end filling and perforation repair
- Arnaldo Castellucci → Non-surgical and surgical repair of pathologic and iatrogenic root perforations
- Enrico DiVito → Advances in endodontic irrigation
- Roberto Fornara → CBCT & decision making: the impact of 3D imaging on treatment planning
- Vittorio Franco → Rationale of the use of nickel titanium files
- Ahmed Abdel Rahman Hashem → Decision making in management of apical periodontitis: the gray areas
- Francesco Mangani → 25 years of adhesive partial restorations for endo-treated posterior teeth
- Damiano Pasqualini, Elio Berutti → Digital solutions in complex surgical and non surgical endodontic cases
- Silvio Taschieri → Surgical approach as solution to orthograde root canal treatment failure
- Tugba Türk → Pulp Revitalization Procedures in Immature and Mature Teeth
A simultaneous interpreting service from English into Italian and from Italian into English will be provided.